January! It’s been a busy start to 2020. In case you’ve missed them we’ve had a bunch of blog posts;
- Big announcements for ErrantScience in 2020
- All about our exciting 2020 plans, including a LOT more content and books
- The big January sale (aka please clear out our cupboards for us)
- Only a few days left to grab some very cheap goodies then they’ll be gone from the store
- The proliferation of lab snacks
- Matthew wrote a blog article all about the brilliant trend that is free snacks with lab supplies
- Science sure does seem to involve a lot of walking back and forth
- Matthew’s second article of the month about how much exercise research actually takes thanks to admin!
This month we also showed off some sneaky behind the scenes stuff using Instagram and Facebook stories.
Follow us on either platform to see what goes on to produce ErrantScience.com between now and next month. Enjoy!