We’re in April now and March was mega busy for, well lets face it, everyone. It’s been so busy you might have missed these posts from us. Read and enjoy.
- Passing a heath and safety inspection: a terrible guide no one should follow
- A short and handy guide to what to do if you want to fail a health and safety inspection. Various H&S inspectors wrote into to say that this guide is highly accurate.
- How we’re going to cartoon Coronavirus
- Coronavirus has changed our plans slightly but we’re using our new found time to now put out extra content. Read this to find out what and how.
- Stop touching stuff!
- Speaking of Coronavirus… please please don’t touch stuff in the lab. This article explains more on why
- Buffering while making a buffer
- For those still working away hard in their labs in coronavirus lock down this article hopefully sheds some light on the joys of making buffers.
We’ve been busy putting out lots of things on Instagram and Facebook stories.
Follow us on either platform to see what goes on to produce ErrantScience.com between now and next month.