We’ve made it to May… wow. Over April in-amongst the memes about face masks you might missed these posts from us. Read and enjoy.
- How to write up a lab book: a terrible guide no one should follow
- A quick guide to how not to write a lab book. Good to find out what you shouldn’t be doing and good to laugh at.
- 6 ways to do research at home
- If you’re stuck at home desperate for things todo then these 6 actually helpful tips can give you somewhere to start.
- It’s okay to not do research right now
- We’re all dealing with a lot right now. This post explains why it’s okay to take it easy right now
We’ve been busy putting out lots of things on Instagram and Facebook stories.
Follow us on either platform to see what goes on to produce ErrantScience.com between now and next month.