In our training social media for researchers, we take attendees through everything from the basics of setting up social media accounts all the way through to content management and network building. We have courses that cover all the major social media networks and their various nuances including;
- Mastodon (How to use Mastodon for Scientists, just added! )
The course we offer is often modified to fit the audience and host requirements but below gives some sense of the core structure.
- The why of social media
- Types of social media
- How to tell a story of you
- How to tell a story of your work
- Socialising on social media
- Problems and pitfalls
- Real examples of positive outcomes
- How to get started
We typically work with the host to ensure that any training fits within their own social media, brand and privacy guidelines.
Please contact us on our contact form for pricing or hit the button above!